If I were my younger self and less in control of my temper I'd be raising my voice at someone. But no, I shall use this space to voice my petty problems instead. Get rid of some bad energy so I can channel the rest into completing my tut due tmr.
So today I flashed my first 2 yellow problems (V2-4). Instead of "yay! I did a yellow!", my head immediately went "easy route that's why I can complete". I was doing ok colour-wise but still felt off and went back with a slight ache.
Then, I was told that fish curry would've to be postponed :(
THEN, the bus broke down. In SG, the driver issues a ticket for a free transfer. The driver was then walking round the bus checking for smth, and 2 more buses had alr arrived. So I followed everyone else and tapped into the next bus.
That itch of irritation was turning into smth else by then. When I saw my card value and realised I'd paid the fare again I let out a small f.
But nvm, small things. Just that (not just based on this alone), I can see v little reason to complain about SG's transport system now.
Oh man! poor thing! I TOTALLY AGREE. AS OF NOW, SG HAS THE BEST. LIKE THE BEST!!!! Transport system..
ReplyDeleteHere they really know how to eat money :( and not to mention the disruptions that happen when you really need to get somewhere...
Delete